photo by ~ Peter Nagy
Founded in 1976 the company was structured around the critical core values of the founders.
Core values include:
- Commitment to quality service
- Listening to the customer
- Upholding the utmost integrity
- Understanding the importance of being part of the larger diamond community to better the industry and its overall reputation in the global marketplace.
Today, the Diamex associates continue to maintain these values. Their expertise is known worldwide and is sought by the diamond trade, the U.S. State Department, international auction houses and both commercial and private customers looking for an experienced eye and opinions they can respect.
Diamex manufactures polished diamonds from rough, recuts and repairs stones of all sizes, buys and sells finished diamonds to both wholesalers and retailers while continuing to expand their services with new technologies and techniques. They provide jewelry consultations, appraisals and is a trusted resource for estate sales or private purchases.
Company President ~ Ronnie Vanderlinden
Ronnie Vanderlinden began his career in the diamond industry working as a diamond sawyer in 1977. Then in 1980 he broadened his training by joining a privately held international firm in New York… Staying with them for nearly 10 years, assuming greater responsibilities. This hands-on experience gave him the foundation he needed to ultimately open his own business, which he began in 1990.
Ronnie has become particularly well known for his knowledge of both rough and polished diamonds. He now finds himself traveling extensively in the US, the Far East, Canada, Eastern and Western Europe to purchase diamonds as well as consult with other key industry leaders.
He has become deeply involved in all aspects of the industry by maintaining a number of top positions in National and International Organizations.
- President / CFO Diamond Manufacturers & Importers Association of America
- President – International Diamond Manufacturers Association
- First President – United States Jewelry Council (USJC)
- Board Member of the American Gem Society (AGS)
- Executive Committee IDMA
- Former Chairman of the Board of the Diamond Dealers Club of New York
- Co-Chair DMIA Gemological Committee
- Executive Board Member 24 Kt Club / Vice President 24 Kt Club of the City of NY
- Executive Board Member 47th Street Bid
- Member JBT
- Member of the American Jewish Committee – Jewelry Division
Ronnie is the President of Diamex Inc., Russian Classics Inc., Pintura Cultured Diamonds.